As the current homeowner there are some documents you will need to start compiling for a smooth transaction. Start now and if you have any questions along the way, make sure you contact your Maricopa short sale agent.
List of Short Sale Documentation Needed by the Lender
- Personal handwritten Hardship Letter – Your Agent will help you draft this letter.
- Last 2 Paycheck Stubs
- Last 2 months bank statements
- Last two years of W2′s
- Last two years Tax Returns
- Detailed list of monthly expenses vs income
- Signed Realtor listing agreement
- Copy of most recent appraisal ( if available)
- Recent Mortgage Statements (And any 2nd mortgage information)
- HUD Statement From Last Transaction
- Authorization To Release Form from your Short Sale Agent